Sunday, March 28, 2010

A LITTLE INDULGENCE FOR MY FASHION FRIENDS

I accidentally came across this website while searching for something, and I have to share it with my friends-according to them, these are OEM overrruns and are 100% authentic! So shoe freaks, like me, here is my Sunday gift to you http://www.shoesinlove.com/. Louboutin, YSL, Jimmy Choo, others at a fraction of the price!! I ordered a pair so for those who may be hesitant, I will let you know how they look when I get them!

Also, I checked out the ZAC POSEN for Target line, which comes out April 25th, and there are some cute little dresses and separates.  Same styles as his couture, with cheaper but nice looking fabrics! Mark it on your calendar if you are into Zac Posen and don't want to spend $$$$$$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment