1. SARAH PALIN - running around the country getting all the nuts riled up about taxes, when in fact most people paid less taxes this year than last. Pretending to be the "Hockey mom" when she made 12 million thus far this year since abandoning her job as Governor. How mucn of that has she given to people who have been unemployed for 2 years and who can't feed their families.
The worst part of her is that she is the biggest hypocrite and phony and there are idiots out there who think shes the real deal. Well folks, as seen in her speaking contract that was found, she demands Lear Jets, first class tickets should she have to travel with the "little people", lavish suites, and a hefty fee for her folksy, you betcha small talk. You betcha she is laughing all the way to the bank while she lays on the bull to the morons in this country, and I think the changey, hopey thing is working pretty well for her. Its made her a multi-millionaire in a short time.
2. Putting the sleazy skanks that Tiger Woods was fooling around with in a glamourous multi-page spread in Vanity Fair magazine. Yeah, lets glorify these skanks and send the message to young girls that if you go after a married celebrity and release graphic details about your trysts to the trash mags, you are on your way to fame and fortune. How proud your parents must be!!
3. How our Frist Selectman twists the truth to suit his political agenda and feed that enormous ego of his. He's really just a school yard bully and slowly but surely the seniors and others who thought he wasthe second coming are realizing that he tends to stretch the truth and change the facts to suit his image.. I cannot wait to see the sneery smile of his wiped off his face.
4. I'm sick of hearing how the economy is recovering, yet the jobless claim rate went up again this week to its highest level! yeah, the guys on Wall Street are riding high, but how about us regular people.
5. 50 is the new 80 when it comes to the current job market. Its a sad but true fact, if you are over 50 and are an educated and skilled worker, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding a decent job. Now some employers have the nerve to ask for a picture with your resume! That has to be illegal. Doesnt that qualify as some kind of discrimination or is that their way of getting around the not being able to ask how old you are?
Well, guess I'm done for today. More bitching to follow